Jun 30 2015
- Wilson, Jeff, Judith M. Brown, and Robert Biddle. “ACH walkthrough: A distributed multi-device tool for collaborative security analysis.” Proceedings of the 2014 ACM Workshop on Security Information Workers. ACM, 2014.
- Stobert, Elizabeth, and Robert Biddle. “A Password Manager that Doesn’t Remember Passwords.” Proceedings of the 2014 workshop on New Security Paradigms Workshop. ACM, 2014.
- Emerson Murphy-Hill, Heather Richter Lipford, Bill Chu, and Robert Biddle. 2014. SIW 2014: First Workshop on Security Information Workers. In Proceedings of the 2014 ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS ’14). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 1554-1554.
- Stobert, Elizabeth, and Robert Biddle. “The password life cycle: user behaviour in managing passwords.” Proc. SOUPS. 2014.
- Lujo Bauer, and Robert Biddle (Eds.) Proceedings of the Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security. Usenix Advanced Computing Systems Association, 2014.
Judith M. Brown, Jeff Wilson, Robert Biddle,A Study of an Intelligence Analysis Team and their Collaborative Artifacts, School of Computer Science Technical Report TR-14-04, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada.
- L. Zhang-Kennedy, S. Chiasson, R. Biddle (2014). Stop clicking on “update later”. Persuasive Technology Conference, Springer LNCS.